Our administration services include but are not limited to the coordination, payment and management of the following services:
- Administration and payment of all Yacht charges including wages, utilities, taxes and insurance.
- Management of all Payable and Receivables
- Clear open book monthly accounting
- Cash Management
- Management of all third party maintenance services
- Marketing and Promotion of the Yacht
- Booking Agreements and Waivers
- Charter on-land coordination to include accommodation and full concierge services
Island Yachts implements a well-rounded selection of marketing tools to ensure your yacht reaches a viable number of views for charters or sales. Our methods of marketing include:
Online Marketing evolves daily and our team works to ensure that we stay current in our marketing approach and add new channels where appropriate for your product.
Trade Marketing and Exhibitions are still a key component in today’s destination and property marketing and enable you to build a strong network of clients and business partners.
- Contracting with Tour Operators from your major markets and establishing strong partnerships with tourism and travel representatives.
- Representation of your Yacht at major Industry Exhibitions (To be confirmed).
- Working with Local Tourism Boards and Associations to establish good relationships and participate in their various marketing activities.
- Working with Airlines to arrange specialized promotions.
Direct-to-Consumer Marketing will be handled via electronic distribution of newsletters, e-mails and online advertising campaigns (optional, not included in cost). Printed property brochures and other marketing material will be provided by the client.